Pages

The big picture...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Resetting goals and Merry Christmas possums!

Late post (and a lack of pre tracking) this week due to Christmas crazyness. Lost 400grams on my normal weigh in day (Monday) and did a quick weigh in this morning to see if that was still true and yep – hadn’t busted it! I usually pre track and plan my food a day in advance and this spontaneous guestimating of calories at functions is a challenge but bring it on!

Have reset my mini goal to lose another 2kg by 22 January – D’s brother is getting married and I already have a dress that I need to look hot in, not to mention can’t afford to buy another so it had better fit :-/.

High humidity and soaring temperatures are putting the stinkers on exercise. My office doesn't have air conditioning and all I can manage at the end of the day is to water the garden, make dinner and collapse. But at least it looks like there will be gorgeous weather on Christmas Day for brunch on the deck and a picnic in the afternoon.

Lastly – welcome back to The Shrinking Violet – looking forward to reading your unctuous updates again :-).

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Lou, thanks for stopping by lately. I've been neglecting my duties because I only have access from work now and we've been busy at work. But it's good to see you're still around and working at improved health. I had weight loss surgery in June and have lost 81lbs which is really enough but I'll take more if I keep going. Health is much improved for me. I am a normal-sized person, I guess you might say. What is normal? I dunno. But people have started referring to me as skinny. (dummies!)

    ReplyDelete

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...