Pages

The big picture...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No more flashing B A T T

I've had a week of yummy (read: rich) conference food, a weekend of Easter bunnies and ok lets face it - 2 months of general binging. The battery in my scales went flat which was a great excuse to take my eye off the ball.I  know it's bad because it's got to the point where suggesting a healthy dinner or saying no to junk food generates a 'poor me' face from D. Just when he was getting good at being my moral food compass.

Never mind - onwards and upwards downwards. Day 4 of tracking (I need it!). Weigh in this morning on the freshly charged scales revealed 88.8kg. My pre Christmas weight and a lucky number in some countries. A gain of 2kg (5lbs) since my last weigh in. It could have been a lot worse. The aforementioned conference was in Sydney - I bought a pair of jeans there that I don't fit so that's the current motivation. I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...