Pages

The big picture...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ketchup

I've got 2 posts sitting in drafts that have just been abandoned. One was re weight 2 weeks ago and another bestowing the virtues of all the walking I'd been doing. All still true but the moment has gone.

This post is to congratulate myself for not binging while D has been away. We're in the middle of a long weekend (which pretty much guarantees he'll be away for work) and I've been out walking for 2 hours, eaten relatively healthy (oats, salmon, rice crackers and lots of water) and didn't go overboard at a friends engagement party last night. Haven't even been tempted to hunt through the cupboards for the pineapple lumps that I know have been hidden by D.  Today hasn't been that active but am catching up on my blog reading - some of you are absolutely rocking!

Hoping my project goes live at work this week - I may even start getting some time back to blog during the day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...