Pages

The big picture...

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have a time machine!

Yes, after piling on the pudge I'm up to where I was mid November. But I'm back at work after a couple of weeks off to recharge (read: gorge) and all is in balance with the world again. Relationship is still on track to be great again, the weather is stinking hot (which reminds me how icky it is to be a lard arse in summer) and I'm putting all the crap that happened around me at the end of 2009 behind me.

My laptop died the week before Christmas so my end goal of treating myself to a new one is now even more inspiring. Been for 2 walks already this week and am loading up on grilled chicken and spinach salads - bring on next Wednesday's weigh in!

1 comment:

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...