Pages

The big picture...

Saturday, October 9, 2010

That wasn't exercise, it was fun!

Been a while since I had a moment to sit and actually type a decent post but I've been saving mental notes along the way.

Work has been hectic. I was babysitting some consultants for a week which meant I didn’t get much of my own work done and certainly didn’t have time to track, let along blog. And we all know what happens when you don’t track! I didn’t go nuts but I know I consumed too much salt and I certainly drank too much wine over the weekend that followed. Gained a pound and I’m bloody grateful it wasn’t more.

So this week has been better and as King Julian would say my mantra has been “I like to move it, move it”...


  • Sunday – 6km hard bike ride along a rough trail
  • Monday – 3km walk
  • Tuesday – 3 km fast walk (trying to keep up with 9 y/o on a bike!)
  • Wednesday – 3km easy bike ride + an hour in the garden at night The ride was especially cool because this was the same route of my first few rides that I had huffed and puffed around and yet this time it was EASY!
  • Thursday – 4.5km walk
  • Friday - 4.5km walk
  • Today – housework, housework, housework
Tomorrow our house will be full of boys men watching Bathurst (V8 endurance race) all day with junk food spread across the coffee table. While I enjoy the racing I don't plan on sitting around stuffing my face and undoing all this hard work in a single day. Monday is my last weigh in before our holiday. Gonna make it count :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...