Pages

The big picture...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

300 grams and 3 sleeps to go

Weighed in this morning at 90.3kg. 90 bloody point 3! So close to my goal of 90 but more importantly under 200 pounds. Yay for me and yay for my car as it gets a clean courtesy of D.

I think I handled Sunday quite well - I popped out into the garden for a few hours before and after lunch and managed to resist shoving my face into the bowl of onion dip. It helped that I had / have a throbbing tooth ache. Going to the murder house this afternoon to see if anything can be done before we go on holiday.

Only 3 sleeps to go until we fly out. Am really looking forward to it and am even looking forward to doing a bit of clothes shopping in Vegas (which I normally hate). The range is far greater in the States compared to here in New Zealand and the exchange rate is pretty good at the moment so I'm planning to make the effort to try stuff on that I wouldn't normally think would suit me...just in case it does!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip to Vegas and do try on different things.. You might be surprised at what looks good on you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like the idea of a clean car........ I may need to talk my hubby into that (=

    Clothes shopping sounds appropriate for all your hard work, have a safe and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...