Pages

The big picture...

Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally someone noticed

I caught up with an out of town friend last night for the first time since February and (drum roll please) she noticed that I’d lost weight! Apparently she thought something was amiss when she saw me cross the road towards her and suspicions were confirmed when we hugged. Wohoo! Finally someone noticed.

Like so many of you out there I haven’t been advertising the fact that I’m trying to lose weight and as a result no one’s bloody noticed! Mum has praised D for looking like he’s lost weight (less than me but yes, very happy for ya) but nothing for her daughter. I guess it’s hard to notice when you see someone every couple of weeks. Thank goodness for folk you don’t see very often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...