Pages

The big picture...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pop Tarts in da house!

I got home last night to a very excited D. He had found a store that sells American food here in New Zealand and bought some Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts. After dinner he rushed into the kitchen and said ‘You’ll have 2 won’t you?’,  ‘How many calories?’ I asked. ‘…umm…I dunno if it says…oh shit…200…each…I didn’t even think’.

The poor guy looked so disappointed.  I’m not sure if it was in me because my calorie counting took the shine off his excitement or himself because he’s tried to be so supportive and thinks he messed up. It’s OK. Saying no to food doesn’t mean I’m saying no to him – hopefully he realises that :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...