Pages

The big picture...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Moving focus

What my current walking shoes
would have looked like when new!
Lost 400g this week after a full week of tracking for the first time in (ahem) ages and a bit of exercise despite the thunder, lightning and hailstorm(s). It's this thing called exercise that I'm now focusing on. I know all the foods and what fills me up, what doesn't etc so I need to focus on the movement side of things.

My tracker says I've burnt 1,247 calories in 215 minutes over the past 7 days. That's averaging bang on 30 minutes a day. And about half what I should be doing. So my goal for the next month is to increase those minutes to 400 per week by mid August.

Have been catching up on some other bloggers and am jealous as hell of the North American summer. :) Yay for those of you that are out there swimming - have an awesome time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...