Pages

The big picture...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shifting focus and weight!

I said last week that I was shifting focus to exercise and it seems to have paid off. A whole 1 kg (2.2 pound) loss this week. I feel like the Biggest Loser - awesome.

Fitness stats:
Week 1: 1,247 calories in 215 minutes
Week 2: 3,746 calories in 675 minutes (blow it out of the water baby!)

I also made a wee breakthrough on the food addiction side of things. D has been in control of my cash for some time now as I know I can't be trusted to not buy crap food. I 'needed' the credit card to buy veges and I thought I was going to get a massage on Saturday so begged it off D while he was at work. However my internal dialog started before I even got in the car. Just get a small packet of chippies. Just a small peanut slab. Just one bagel instead of a bag...

I ended up not going at all. I knew I'd blow my plan and be even more angry with myself than usual. And I'm so glad I did - a whole kg loss is SO worth it! Have a great week everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...