Pages

The big picture...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Inspiration from ex's and a bit of Google stalking

Right. Mark my words. 5:15pm Saturday afternoon and this is the beginning of a new era. I've lost my mojo. I'm in a funk. I'm rationalising eating all the left over scorched almonds and contemplating take out. Need to stop. May as well make it now. 5:16pm.

The ex husband of D's ex wife has lost 100 pounds in the last 6 months after a tummy stapling op. He's still an arsehole but he's a confident, healthier arsehole. D's ex wife is hitting the gym 5 days a week and looking the best she ever has. Bitch, he's mine now - hands off. Yes, this is all thanks to stalking them online and them having stupid open Facebook profiles. A close friend has lost 33kg in the last year and looking stinking hot. Meant to be seeing her tonight but am faking a sickie. The scorched almonds are gone but there is no take out. The control taking starts now. No more shit. I am in control. I can't let the ex wife beat me. Where do you get your inspiration from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...