Pages

The big picture...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Back on track

It's been essentially 4 days since my weekend meltdown and things seem to be on the up. You know how you sometimes seem to need to hit rock bottom before things start to get better? Yep, that's me with weightloss too. I haven't tracked every day but I have been mindfully eating and not going overboard on anything. I achieved a 4 pound loss this week but let's face it - a couple of those were the same pound I'd lost last month lol. Am going to start doing a weekly pro and con at the end of each post - here's the first one:

Pro: Walks are now the 'long' route by default - no longer have to negotiate with D on which route we take (the 'normal' route feels too short!).
Con: Baileys Irish Cream has way more calories than I realised. Had been totally underestimating how much I was pouring! Oops! Must plan better for this one :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...