Pages

The big picture...

Friday, January 6, 2012

2 steps forward, 1 step back does not the macarena make

Have had a bit of a catch up on blog posts this week (under duress - I still don't like the new blogger format) and it's been great seeing some of your 'year in reviews'. So what about me? I didn't weigh in yesterday but I know I'm around the 84.5kg mark. That means I'm 3.7kg / 8 pounds down on this time last year. God that's pathetic. But at least it's a loss and we should be celebrating the small victories right? Right.

Fitness wise I'm a shocker. Lyn over at Escape from Obesity is doing a fitness challenge for the New Year - I hear ya sister. Started today with a morning shag and my legs feel like they've run a marthon! Need to fix that...

Going camping next week. Weather is meant to be atrocious. Can't wait. Can't promise a new fitness regime will come out it - I foresee much card playing in my immediate future. Hope you're all well, wherever you are xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...