Pages

The big picture...

Friday, September 21, 2012

Then, then, then

Our new furbaby, Freddie!
I lay awake last night doing a a mental stock take. We got back from a fantastic 6 week holiday mid July and I had ‘only’ gained 1.5 kg. Small miracle – I thank the warm holiday weather for reducing my appetite. I quickly lost the extra weight and all was well in the world.

Then it got freezing cold. Then I got post holiday blues. I stopped walking. Then we got a kitten. I perked up but it was still cold and I didn’t start walking. Then I started getting lazy with my lunches, felt bad, started walking. Then I fell over spectacularly and hurt my hands quite badly. So I stopped walking. Then I seemed to develop an allergy to the new kitten and I’m all itchy and feeling sorry for myself. So I started eating. And stopped drinking water. And now my skin feels like crap and I feel like crap.

Today I’ve at least started drinking water again. For reals. Not quite back on the horse but I’ve definitely open the stable door. Aiming to spend some time catching with all your great blogs this weekend – hope you’re all doing well!

1 comment:

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...