Pages

The big picture...

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Last person to know low carb reality

I like to think I'm pretty smart. I've been reading all your wonderful blogs for years now and some of you are following a low carb lifestyle and it seems to be working for many. But I always thought it was just a fad that my ex mother in law went through. Much like the grapefruit diet.

Well...I needed to do something to break me out of a food rut and have been trying low carb for the last week just to see if it could ever possibly work for me. I still track everything I eat (so I can keep an eye on the carbs) and realise that even though I'm not counting calories I'm not over doing it on the calories anyway (which was my fear). And I lost weight. And I wasn't hungry. Sweet cheeses I feel like I've finally seen the light! Will keep doing this until we go on vacation in T minus 8 weeks and 1 sleep - wohoo! D has said he loves this phase of the 'diet', let's see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for touching base - am coming out of a bit of an eating fog so watch this space. Hope you're well! (And I now have "Mork calling Ork" running through my head ... lol :)

      Delete

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...