Pages

The big picture...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Carrot on the end of the stick

The 'experts' recommend setting small targets to help you feel like you're achieving something when you're still soooo far away from your end goal. And let's face it, I love playing with spreadsheets so any excuse for a calculation! Here we go...

Target
Achievement
Reward

93
5% loss
Flowers
90
Under 200lbs
D cleans my car
88
10% loss
Massage
86
Under 190lbs
Flowers
83
15% loss
Book the Tattoo!
80
BMI = 30
New Lingerie
80
Maintain for month
Order new laptop!
It's at this point I have to remind myself that this blog is to keep me accountable and not meant to inspire others...'cause lets face it, this is pretty lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...