Pages

The big picture...

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

EEK! Up a smidge and it's my own fault...

My weigh in this morning confirmed that I've been slack at both tracking and exercising this week. Even though I loved the homemade custard squares, potato chips and roast pork - they did not love me back. A 300gram gain (.6 of a pound) is a small price to pay for my laziness. D is away for nearly a week from tomorrow, the weather is freezing and I don't have a kitchen at the moment. I can see a challenge ahead and f*#k me I need to meet it.

Ed note: Check out my net calories for the week after D made me track EVERYTHING (love you!) - should be around 1,000 for each day. Yea. Can see why there was no loss this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...