Pages

The big picture...

Friday, February 24, 2012

Where a frantic Friday doesn't turn into a disaster

What I usually hang out with on a Friday
when home alone. Not tonight baby!
This week has been nuts as work. New systems going online, lots of meetings and too many phone calls. Today was to be an early start and a late finish with me coming home to an empty house. That can be a recipe for disaster. I can usually find an innocent reason to stop at the supermarket on the way home and then end up at the beginning of a night long binge. Not this Friday!

I went for a walk at lunch time while the weather was good and my lunch was a good serving of my homemade low fat chilli with extra cannelloni beans (instead of my usual salad) that kept the hunger away until 7.30pm. I drank heaps of water even though I was busy and am feeling super in control right now.  Have tracked and exercised every day this week. Getting the groove back baby! I love proving to myself that a bad work day doesn't have to translate to a bad food day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...