Pages

The big picture...

Monday, March 12, 2012

Encouragement from strangers

Last week I posted about my manky toe issues and Enz from Downward TrENZ made an encouraging comment about going to have it seen to which simply ended with 'Go. Go. Go'. That really helped me get my arse into gear so thank you Enz! I made an appointment with my Dr for Friday - he sent me straight next door to the podiatrist and there was a scalpel and pair of pliers being waived about before I could freak out and run to my car.

There was brusing and 2 ingrown toenails - I won't scare you with pictures. Main toe is now all bandaged and I'm not to wear closed toes shoes for 2 weeks. Weigh in was a 200gram gain this week. Could have been much worse!

1 comment:

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...