Pages

The big picture...

Monday, July 19, 2010

Taking it on the chin

Scales showed a 300 gram (just over half a pound) gain this morning. Not happy. But at the risk of overshare, I’m constipated and feeling pretty yuck in general so I’m not planning a revenge binge just yet. Who the hell would I be getting back at anyway? The scales? Like they care! D is also trying to drop some weight before our holiday and also gained this week – sympathy pounds?

On the positive side, I did a crap load of gardening over the weekend – cut 2 trees down that had been bothering me since we moved in and started pruning the feijoa tree. Arms are hella sore this morning! Have also been super vigilant at tracking my calories and the snacking seems to be under control. Back to the water bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...