Pages

The big picture...

Monday, August 2, 2010

Computer says no and congrats Bitch Cakes!

I really thought I'd be in for at least a 500gram loss this week and then I went to a Romanian friend's birthday lunch on Saturday. Big mistake. Romanian birthday celebration = 6 hours of eating and I'm not exaggerating. I tried to use all the tactics in the book - talked non stop to strangers, kept salad on my plate, must have said I was full half a dozen times and claimed a headache every time there was wine offered. Yet still I know it was horrendous calorie wise. D and I had been for an hour walk in the morning in partial preparation but nothing could have offset that carnage.

Yesterday was a lot better - bush walk in the morning and 2 hours strolling around the museum in the afternoon. This morning the scales said no change from last week and I'm ok with that. My exercise is up and I'm tracking foods every day - the weight will follow.

And before I go, huge congrats to Sheryl aka *Bitch Cakes* on reaching her goal weight this past week. I haven’t mentioned her before but I follow her religiously and she’s a huge inspiration to so many of us, not to mention witty and gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...