Pages

The big picture...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

1.5 NSVs!

The awesome Lee Trousers!
When we were on holiday back in October, I took a gamble and bought some trousers that were ridiculously tight on the basis that the patterned material on the inside of the waistband was ‘pretty’ and they were the right length. I have little stumpy legs and normally have to get all my trousers shortened so I considered these a great find and they were on sale for USD$16. Wohoo!

It was a bit cooler today so I thought I’d try them on ‘just in case’. And they not only fit (that’s the main NSV) but I actually had to add a belt and then realised I’ve run out of holes in my normal ‘work’ belt. Sheeba. Looks like the 8 pounds I lost since getting back from hols came from the lower half for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...