Pages

The big picture...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Finally…Biggest Loser season 8

Summer school holidays are in full swing down under which means the normal TV schedule gets ditched. YAY! Because it means that Biggest Loser (Season 8) is playing every day at 5pm. Yep that recorder is set and D and I are addicted. I know we’re a bit behind in terms of seasons but it’s been ages since BL has made it to prime time here so I’ll take it!

Aside from that – I’m back at work and glad to be here. The routine helps me keep my meals in check and also encourages me to down water like it’s going out of fashion. I can honestly say that I haven't had a big Christmas break food wise for the first year in 'forever'. Can’t wait for Monday’s weigh in :).

1 comment:

  1. I also love the Biggest Loser and try and catch it every day. From looking at your current stats look like you had a great 2010. Thanks for you comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...