Pages

The big picture...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Get lost

Happy to say I'm back to my 10% off point - lost the 1.3 pounds I gained in Christmas week. How did I do it? I got lost. Yep, was killing time by going for a bush walk on Friday which was only meant to be a short loop track and ended up having to call D for directions and ultimately rescue. I was gone for 5.5 hours - 18km in the end. Ouch. My toes hurt! Learnt the very valuable lession about having a proper map for walks in areas I'm not familiar with. What an idiot.

Anyhoo - back to internet access and tracking my food. Also lifted my first crop of potatoes from the vege garden yesterday. We're now eating courgettes, peas, beetroot and strawberries out of our little garden. Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...