Pages

The big picture...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meet the in-laws!

D and I are off to his brothers wedding this weekend. It’s being held 6 hours away and all I can think about is when I need to ‘stop’ drinking water so that I’m not peeing on the side of the road every 20 minutes. And that of course leads to a bit of anxiety about Monday’s weigh in where I know that I won’t have got my water intake for 2 days and probably will have over indulged at the wedding on Saturday night (yea yea I know – set myself up for success, plan to make good choices, it’s Ok to say no – that’s definitely my starting position!).

Anyway, this weekend is a big milestone in another way – I’m going to meet my in-laws for the first time! D doesn’t speak to them (long story) so I’ve never met them. Of course I will be polite and if I’m honest – I’m a little excited! Promise I won’t turn to the wine if things turn hostile :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...