Pages

The big picture...

Friday, January 28, 2011

Joining the queue of folk in funks

I have only just caught up on blog posts and it seems that many of us having a bad week. We have had the 9yo this week and I honestly have no idea how you parents do it full time. I feel like I’ve had about 10 minutes to myself all week and that was probably when she was riding her bike ahead of us while out for a walk. Does that count? Sheeba.

Anyway, as far as food goes, breakfast and dinners were pretty good but lunches went out the window. There were never any leftovers and I seemed to be at the bottom of the pecking order when it came to fruit so I had to buy from the café at work a few times. Yesterday I came down with a migraine that D relieved with an awesome neck rub (thank you!) and not having it today has made me feel 150% better all around. Tracking again and have lots of activity planned for the weekend despite a cyclone scheduled to arrive this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I hope you are well.

    I hear ya about the kiddo. I have a two year old and it never fails that when I want to cook or workout that is when he wants to be involved. I don't mind but he can be a workout all on his own at times (=

    ReplyDelete

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...