Pages

The big picture...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

7 days down...but not hungry?

It's Wednesday night and I've got my first weigh in tomorrow morning. I could pretend that I haven't been stepping on the scales every other day but that would be a big fat lie. I know it's counter-productive and I know my weight swings between morning and night but still curiosity gets the better of me.

Calorie wise I'm doing well but am a little concerned that I'm not constantly hungry. I certainly was when I was on Weight Watchers. And Jenny Craig. And every other diet I've ever been on for that matter. Of course hunger wasn't an issue when I was on the diet pills back in 2001 - that was awesome! But the weight piled on as soon as each diet ended.

I'm determined that this time I'm not on a diet - it's the same ole story about changing habits and being healthier so I'm following the 'less is more' philosophy. A small loss each week quates to a higher chance of maintaining it. Well that's the plan. Let's see what the scales say in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...