Pages

The big picture...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Keeping to a routine when eating alone

D goes away for work tomorrow until Sunday. Normally I eat like crap while he's away. There's chips and dip and chocolate biscuits followed by toasted sandwiches laden with cheese.  Not because I'm pining for him (although I do miss him) but because I seem to lose sense of routine and do the calories really count if there's no one to see you eat them?

I am determined that I won't fall into this pattern this time.  I'm keeping busy on Thursday night and have a friend coming for dinner on Saturday with the invite specifying that the meal will be something healthy. That way I won't be tempted to just get Chinese takeout from around the corner. I can make it through Friday on my own...must ask D to hide the chocolate pretzels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...