Pages

The big picture...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Post from the shaky isles

Shop Damage, Corner Edgeware and Barbadoes Street
Photo courtesy of Andrew Drake on Flickr
We had a pretty big earthquake down here in little old New Zealand on Saturday morning and while it wasn’t near where I live, one of our main offices is located there and it’s been chaos trying to get things up and running ever since. Hence a late post…but it sure puts things in perspective!

I spent some time last night catching up on the blogging world, in particular Melting Candy (thanks for the follow!). One thing that struck me about this blog (and why I kept reading, and reading, and reading) was the photos. I haven’t loaded photos of either myself or my food (mainly because I only recently got a home laptop) but that is about to change. This weeks personal challenge is to get a ‘before’ photo of me up…and maybe one of my bike.

200gram loss this week – that time of the month so AOK by me :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...