Pages

The big picture...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Man my butt hurts!

Have been crazy at work so not able to sneak a blog post in until now. Lost 300 grams this week (half a pound) but that’s not the exciting thing…I bought a bike! D has had one for a while and encouraged me to get a cheap second hand one to ‘give it a go’. I figured that so many of the ladies I follow have bikes so there must be something to it and picked up my new purple friend on Sunday.

Well I went for my first proper ride last night – sweet jebuz it was hard. I used muscles that have been napping for a 2 decades but had heaps of fun and D was super encouraging and kept saying how proud he was of me. Feeling pretty lucky this morning…and a little tender in the rear!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see someone else trying the biking thing. I am so excited to get it this week and start riding it. I expect to have a sore rear end before it is over with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the bike and reuniting with some long lost muscles. It takes a while to get the rear broken in, but once you do you will love it.

    ReplyDelete

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...