Pages

The big picture...

Monday, September 20, 2010

Winning weekend

Looks like water was the thing holding me back on weekends!  I chugged down glasses of the stuff at every opportunity I had and this mornings weigh in showed a (drum roll please) 3.5 pound loss. Wohoo! We’ve had a storm here so not much exercise over the past week – only physical activity has been cleaning up fallen branches and mulching trees for the garden.

Dying to get out on the bike again - pic of my purple baby below. I need to keep desensitising my butt so I can ride along Santa Monica beach during our holiday next month.
Been thinking about the holiday a lot (I'm an anally retentive planner / researcher when it comes to vacations) - dreamt about food 2 nights in a row. Although last nights dream about a cheesecake made from plain flour and dried potato flakes was more like a nightmare...hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Ha.... what kind of dream is that? You are too funny!

    Congrats on the weight loss and drinking that water!

    Oh, and I love your purple beauty....it takes a while to get the butt broken in but it does (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I have yet to dream of food, but I can see it happening as I try to stay away from the good stuff!

    I have tagged you as a recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award! Please stop by my blog when you get a chance to pick up your award and receive instructions on gifting it forward. Thanks for being an inspiration!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...