Pages

The big picture...

Monday, October 19, 2009

Breaking into a jog

I went for a 6.4km walk yesterday and my legs are really feeling it today. Which is great - I do practically zero exercise but I do like the reminder of calories burned for the next day or so 'post exertion'. And don't tell anyone but there was even a point where I broke into a jog just to see what it would feel like. I think the answer is 'jiggly'.

I also did really well with food choices over the weekend despite attending a housewarming, going out to dinner with a friend and spending Sunday by myself with only the TV and fridge for company. Am away for work over the next couple of days - need to find the strength to not pig out at the breakfast buffet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...