Pages

The big picture...

Friday, October 9, 2009

Letting food win

I let a bad day get the best of me yesterday and completely gave in to the food demons. My project at work has more things broken than working and I'd only seen a 200 gram loss in the morning. Why bother? I had taken my lunch into work but cooked too much rice - thought I'd leave some behind but ate it all and felt very content afterwards.

Couldn't be bothered thinking about dinner and suggested chinese takeout when asked and stuffed myself full of chicken chow mein, sweet and sour pork and combination fried rice.

To top it off I managed to reach the box of FLIPZ on the top of the pantry and had some for desert. Still in a funk today so can't claim to be back in the saddle just yet...bring on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...