Pages

The big picture...

Friday, October 2, 2009

I'd kill for a poached egg

After straying from the path and inhaling so many calories at lunch (see Accidents can happen) you’d think I wouldn’t need dinner. But I’m starving. I don’t want to make matters worse by giving up on today entirely - the peanut butter can stay in the pantry.

What I really want is a silky poached egg. I tried to cook one but I think the eggs are past it – total disaster. Which makes me want one even more. Preferably glazed with hollandaise sauce next to a couple of bacon rashers…argh! However I am determined that I can still eat healthy when I’m alone. Thanks for listening. Time to stare at the fridge some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...